Jaw-dropping locales, mesmerising sunrises, the untouched beauty of the hills, the old-world charm of the past, and the welcoming smiles of the local people all add up to make Darjeeling one of the most beautiful hill stations in Eastern part of India. Spread over a steep mountain ridge, nestled amidst acres of lush green tea plantations, Darjeeling stands at the height of 2,050 meters above sea level, thus boasting of cool climes all year round. This scenic hill station is the perfect getaway for a romantic and is just around 700 kilometres away from Kolkata. A respite from the hot and humid summers of India, Darjeeling is a popular tourist destination in North-East India. Providing a heady mixture of splendid tea gardens on rolling mountain slopes, meandering toy train rides through the picturesque city, and delectable traditional Tibetan cuisine, Darjeeling works wonders to cater to the gorgeous panorama of the Himalayas.
Kalimpong is a virgin hill station in West Bengal renowned for its panoramic valley views, Buddhists monasteries and churches and Tibetan handicrafts etc. 50 minutes east ofÊDarjeeling, Kalimpong is a hill station on the foothills of Shivalik ranges at an altitude of 1250 m overlooking the Teesta Valley. People say that the area was ruled by Bhutanese kings and was a forward post of the Bhutanese Army till the 19th century. Dotted with ancient Buddhist monasteries, centuries old churches and exquisite revered temples Kalimpong marks the Bhutanese history till it was wrested by British rulers. The Jang Dong Palriffo Brang (Monastery), Thongsa Gompa (Bhutanese Monastery) are some famous places to visit. Also make sure to visit the flower markets famous for its orchids and lovely bright flowers.
Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting for the transfer to Gangtok – Gangtok the capital of Sikkim Suits all from tranquility to adventure, land of monastery, mystic rituals & festivals at an height of 1670 meters / 5480 feet and is the most visited spot of India. It is one of the most beautiful town with varieties of Rhododendron, Orchids and butterflies - Nearly 135 kilometers 4 ½ - 5 hours drive – Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Gangtok.
• If your arrival timing is before 1:00 PM then on the way you can experience River Rafting on extra payable if climate is favorable.
• You can Travel to Gangtok by Helicopter from Bagdogra Airport on extra payable but the timing should match with your Arrival timing. And limited luggage can be taken in Helicopter. This Booking should be done in advance.
• Nathula Pass visit is closed on Monday & Tuesday for Tourists.
• Nathula Pass visit is subject to availability of (ILP) In Line Permit.
• (ILP) In Line Permit will be arranged by our executive which is extra chargeable, for this you will have to provide your ID Proof Copy & Passport Size Photograph.
• You can experience Paragliding/Helicopter Ride/Ropeway on extra payable if climate is favorable and time permits.
• You can experience Toy Train Ride today on extra Payable. For timing/ticket booking consult with us.
• You can experience Ropeway on extra payable if time permits.
Early morning Breakfast - After breakfast drive 65 kilometers 1 ½ - 2 hours transfer to the Kalimpong - Kalimpong situated on the foothills of the Himalayas is a green destination at an altitude of 1243 meters / 4078 feet - It is a historical destinations with bustling market, colorful people and offers spectacular views of the Himalayan range – Check into hotel – Drive for sight seeing tour through scenic road to Forest Museum (Closed On Thursday), Deolo Hill, Hanuman Mandir, Dr Graham Homes, Durbin Monastery, Mangaldham, Pine View Nurseries (Cactus Only) - Back to Kalimpong Hotel – Evening free to roam around the any of the hundred nurseries or the Local market area - Overnight stay at Kalimpong
Uttarakhand state is known as “ Dev Bhoomi”, yes the state fully deserves this statu...