Jaw-dropping locales, mesmerising sunrises, the untouched beauty of the hills, the old-world charm of the past, and the welcoming smiles of the local people all add up to make Darjeeling one of the most beautiful hill stations in Eastern part of India. Spread over a steep mountain ridge, nestled amidst acres of lush green tea plantations, Darjeeling stands at the height of 2,050 meters above sea level, thus boasting of cool climes all year round. This scenic hill station is the perfect getaway for a romantic honeymoon and is just around 700 kilometres away from Kolkata. A respite from the hot and humid summers of India, Darjeeling is a popular tourist destination in North-East India. Providing a heady mixture of splendid tea gardens on rolling mountain slopes, meandering toy train rides through the picturesque city, and delectable traditional Tibetan cuisine, Darjeeling works wonders to cater to the gorgeous panorama of the Himalayas.
Pelling, a beautiful town in the West district of Sikkim, has become the second biggest tourist destination in Sikkim after Gangtok. Located 10 km from Geyzing and 130 km from Gangtok, the main attraction of the place is the breathtaking sight of the Khangchendzonga and the neighbouring peaks. The famous Pemayangste monastery is less than a kilometre from here and is a major tourist hotspot. Pelling also has sites for mountain biking, rock climbing, village tours, meditations, apart from serving as a base for a number of treks in the region. The scenic town of Pelling is a perfect holiday destination for all nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. Pelling, a beautiful petite town sited at a height of 6800ft was initially covered with wild thick forest which served as home to many indigenous wild animals of that period including Wildman( may not be yeti though). This ridge being situated in between two old Buddhist monasteries (Pemayangtse and Sangacholing) developed into a full-fledged village named Pelling. Today, Pelling is one of the best-chosen tourist hotspots in Sikkim. More than that, Pelling is the heart where all the breathtaking tourist spots of West Sikkim can be visited.
Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting for the transfer to Gangtok – Gangtok the capital of Sikkim Suits all from tranquility to adventure, land of monastery, mystic rituals & festivals at an height of 1670 meters / 5480 feet and is the most visited spot of India. It is one of the most beautiful town with varieties of Rhododendron, Orchids and butterflies - Nearly 135 kilometers 4 ½ - 5 hours drive – Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Gangtok.
• If your arrival timing is before 1:00 PM then on the way you can experience River Rafting on extra payable if climate is favorable.
• You can Travel to Gangtok by Helicopter from Bagdogra Airport on extra payable but the timing should match with your Arrival timing. And limited luggage can be taken in Helicopter. This Booking should be done in advance.
• Nathula Pass visit is closed on Monday & Tuesday for Tourists.
• Nathula Pass visit is subject to availability of (ILP) In Line Permit.
• (ILP) In Line Permit will be arranged by our executive which is extra chargeable, for this you will have to provide your ID Proof Copy & Passport Size Photograph.
• If you are Asthma/Heart patient or any medical issue the consult your Doctor before visiting there as Lachen is located in very higher altitude which may cause problem.
• Infant Baby is also not allowed to visit Lachen. (Consult with your doctor before visiting Lachen)
Early morning breakfast – Visit to Gurudongmar Lake 55 kilometers, 2 ½ - 3 ½ hours drive - A valley at an altitude of 11, 800 feet through which Lachen Chu flows, generally covered with snow from December to April or even more is known as the Holy / Sacred Lake - Next drive through the cold desert till Tibet / China back to Resort for Lunch – After lunch drive to Lachung - The region is fully covered with Rhododendron forest with Chopta Valley and Thangu are the other places of interest - Back to hotel for lunch - After lunch proceed to Lachung – Nearly 50 kilometers and two hours drive – Check into hotel at Lachung - Evening free to visit Lachung Monastery - Overnight stay at Hotel at Lachung.
After breakfast drive towards Yumthang situated at an elevation of nearly 11800 feet - On the way you may visit the famous hot spring which is known for its curative properties of skin diseases - Yumthang is a valley near the river Lachung Chu surrounded by mountains where the tree line ends - In spring the valley erupts in riots of colors as Primulae, Rhododendrons and many other Alpine flowers in full bloom along with snow covered valley except in autumn - During winter Yumthang is somber with snow all around and the snow clad mountains adding to the ethereal beauty - Return to resort at Lachung for Lunch – Transfer to Gangtok – Reach Gangtok in the evening – Check into hotel – Night stay at Gangtok
• You can visit Zero Point/Katao Valley on extra chargeable on the spot to Driver.
You can experience Paragliding/Helicopter Ride/Ropeway on extra payable if climate is favorable and time permits.
• You can visit Namchi, Chardham on the way, extra charge will be applicable.
• You can visit Singshore Bridge on extra charge is applicable.
• Road Condition is little poor therefore it is suggested to start as earlier possible.